Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Get out of my attic.

Okay, I'm pretty sure that there is either a murderer, a ghost, or several animals in my attic. I was up there a while ago and heard a noise like something was moving, which I mentioned in a different post. I hadn't been up there in a while since then, but I decided to go and play my cool piano and/or derp around on the Internet. I was just starting to play after having been on the Internet for a while when I heard a rumbling noise like something was being knocked over followed by something like a dog breathing/growling/whining. This went on for a while, so I decided to leave. My cat, Duuuuuhk, noticed it too and stood on the steps for a while looking in the general direction I thought was the source of the noise. While I was trying to get him to come with me, I heard another rumbling noise, finally got the cat out of the room, and left.

I blame Twilight. I don't know why, I just do.

Fire is pretty neat!
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment