Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Oh mah ghode I've been Stumbled.

My friend/mortal enemy is responsible for this. Also, people who are finding this blog now, it's not usually as horrible as it has been lately. I keep forgetting all of my good ideas as soon as I try to post something.
That said, here's some stuff about cats.

So I have these 5 cats, plus a couple of random alley cats, who live in or near my house. The inside one is Duuuuuhk, who I have mentioned several times as being a sweet, entertaining puffball with questionable motives. The outside ones are Peel, Smoke, Bootwo (no official spelling), and their mother, Hermione. They are all descendants of Bob, who was the most epic cat ever but disappeared a while ago. Anyway, Peel and Smoke are the only kittens who let me anywhere close to them. I can see their conflicted kitty thoughts every time I try to play with them (they enjoy chasing sticks around). If you haven't seen conflicted kitty thoughts before, they look like this:
Peel:


Smoke:


And Bootwo:


On a slightly related note, Smoke enjoys climbing trees and Peel is the only one who allows petting.

Now that that subject has been exhausted, here's an epic/creepy picture I found yesterday. Please tell me who made this so they can be my friend.



It's hot in the attic :(

Churro!
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment