Saturday, March 17, 2012

I am tired. So, naturally, I spent all day doing things.

Hello! I did some stuff and then I almost didn't post this because I lost all motivation! But I'm nice and enjoy drawing things and boring you people, so I'm showing you pictures of stuff I did.
So, today I woke up at 7:30, which is normally ridiculous, but then I got to go to riding.


And then I came home and found that the cool puzzle had come in the mail (I'm making this hard for you and saying that, if you want to know what puzzle this is, go back several posts).

I forgot how to write 'insanity' while writing this. Meaning, I kept trying to fuse I and N.

Then my mother got me to help pick out plants for the yard.


And then I came home, did other things, and went on the Internet.

And here I am.

Now, here are some of the pictures I've found lately.

*jealousy*


Cthulhupillar=best animal ever.

And now, to give you all happy thoughts:


Kbye!
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment