Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Big Macbeth Theory. And stuff like that.

Explanations? Macbeth act interpretation project. Sheldon being Macbeth. Enough said.

On a random subject, I currently have a shortage of sugar at my residence. A box of decent cookies and diminishing Nutella. I has a sad. Yes yes, I know that some people have a shortage of all food varieties along with other things, but I believe I've pointed out before that I am spoiled and have no real problems. And I'm also awesome, so let me have my sugar.
Also, I have apparently developed an obsession with the French word for building (immeuble, if you care), as I use it every time it is logically and grammatically possible to do so in a sentence. Examples? The name of our classroom mouse and every sentence I've ever written on the board. C'est un peu bizarre. ...Immeuble. :D

Not much else interesting happened today. And I'm too lazy to draw you pictures because I exhausted my motivation for a while writing a paper about Germany's economy with three sources, all of which covered pretty much the same thing and were scarily close to being insufficient. I can only stretch out my sentences so much. CLOSE ENOUGH.

Death, doom, and destruction! I honestly don't remember where that came from, but it's one of my sayings. I think it was DragonFable or something.

Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq.
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment