Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A thought, which could be in the last post but I feel like being annoying today.

I was watching anime parodies/scenes/stuff on YouTube earlier, and I think it would be really ultra super mega awesome to be a voice actor. Like, the next best thing to living in the world of whoever your character(s) is/are. If nothing else, it would be cool to voice a creepy character and sneak up behind someone who knows said character just to watch them freak out. Yeah, that's the kind of loving and nice person I am. But then, if I were a famous voice actor, I might have to go to conventions and watch people have fun while I repeat several phrases over and over.

Ah, whatever. It would still be epic.

Hugs, happiness, magic, sparkles, and doom.
-Xenon

1 comment:

  1. So I'm insane? That makes you super-insane. What an insane thing to say. Sanitie. Sanitee. Sanaty. Sanotie. Nope. Can't spell sanity. WTF?! It asks now for "sqq.,"

    ReplyDelete