Friday, February 24, 2012

Random nocturnal creepiness

For whatever reason, everything decided to be ultra super mega creepy last night. I was innocently attempting sleep as I tend to do when I heard my cat meow at me.

I turned on the light to see where he was, found him nowhere, and walked through the house to find him. He was in the dining room, and I have no idea how he got there. Apparently, he can throw his voice.

Disregarding this, I went back and turned off the light again. But the ghosts/murderers/genius roaches/natural but creepy occurrences were not done yet. I could distinctly hear branches scraping the windows, despite the lack of trees or anything other than vines anywhere near the windows. So my logical conclusion was this:


But I am brave (yes I am, shut up and let me have this), so I bravely continued my efforts to sleep. And then I suddenly imagined what would happen if Russia trained Italy to be scary.

Actually, that's pretty adorable.
But to add to all of this stuff, the tiny computer-based light sources somehow ended up making the back of the mirror appear to glow.


Finally, I decided that, if there was actually a murderer or other unsavory being in my room, I had no weapons and should probably go to sleep. And then I had a dream that somehow involved peanut butter and woke up alive.

Now that you've read that, here's a polar bear who thinks it's Adele and a cannibalistic sparkly butterfly.



Happy late 4th of July!
-Xenon

1 comment:

  1. Nyan Nyan nyanyanyanyan nyanyanyanyan Nyan Nyan Nyan nyan

    ReplyDelete