Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Does anyone take notes seriously?

Because I don't. I don't know why I thought of this, but here's another pointless post.

Every time we take notes in class, I start out thinking how neat and pretty and organized my notes will be. Those things will punch through your head with the clear and well-ordered knowledge they're giving off. You can see that knowledge from SPACE.
So I write a topic carefully at the top.
And then erase it because the teacher was trolling and that's not the actual topic.
And then do the same thing.
Then I try to organize everything with different sizes of bullets and dashes, which ends up being a random mix of size-changing dots because I suck at judging the fact's importance. If I try too hard to make it neat, I get way behind. On top of that, halfway down the page I decide to stop pretending my handwriting is good and switch from a nicely rounded, neat, and legible style to something like an alternately spiky and smooth thing that sticks close to the line and is exceedingly hard to read, especially for non-me people. It will also change periodically, especially if I decide to try writing upside down or left-handed.
And then there are the times when I don't even try. (Vilify... Sorry, random Portal moment.) Those end up really awesome, like the notes we took today about the great chain of being and how Macbeth disturbs it. My notes were entitled "Teh Grate Chane Uff Beans!!!1!!" and were covered in doodles. I don't think the teacher minded if she noticed, which is one of the awesome things about having good grades. *smiles* You jelly?

No, I'd hope you're not. I don't want my readers being eaten as part of children's sandwiches. Or as anything else, really, but that's beside the point.

And now for something unrelated!

OMG U GIZ I NEED A NEW MANI LIKE 2DAY!!!! MY NALES R GETTIN SOOOOO BADDDDDDDD!! IM 2 LAZ 2 RITE ALL THE LETRS IN A WURD BUT I ADD LIKE A ZILLION OES EVERY TIME I SAY SOOOOOO!!!!! OMGGGGG OMG I SAW MY BF 2DAY ONLY HE DUSNT NO HES MY BF BUT I SAW HIM AND HE TTLY NOTICED MEEEEEEEEE!! OMGGGG I THINK HE TTLY LIKES MEEEEEEEEEE!!!

*punching noises, screams*
Evry1 who typs lk dat needs 2 stp rite now.

I don't even know why I started writing this. I'm probably not going to like it once it's posted. But you know what? TAKE RISKS IN LIFE. This doesn't really count, but I'm doing this. I'm posting it. Watch me.

Hasta la pasta!~
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment