Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dancing? Me? NO.

Hello again, lovely minions.
Today was the day of my school's Sadie Hawkins dance, where the girls have to ask the guys. It's supposed to show us how hard prom is for guys, but it starts two years before prom so maybe it's the other way around. Anyway, I decided not to be forever alone and actually ask someone, so I asked a friend in my band who is nerdy like me.
As a somewhat introverted, solitary, quiet, and socially awkward person by nature, this is what dances are usually like for me:


And then people grab me and try to make me dance, but I feel stupid so I end up flailing for a few seconds and then going back to wherever they're keeping the food. And I usually leave early so I can go back to reading/Internet/whatever like the nerd that I am.
But!
This time was different.


As neither of us enjoy dancing or fancy things, we played Portal for a while and then went to the dance, stood around, and talked to/irritated people. And then the power at my house was out so we were cold for a while. And slightly paranoid of chainsaw murderers, but we decided that we were the people who would survive the whole horror movie and were therefore not as creeped out.

And I wore a cape.
You tell me that's not cool.

Also, I've pretty much exhausted this topic.
Pieces of chicken.
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment