Friday, February 17, 2012

Pictures and my semi-interesting comments, as usual.

Hallo.
Lately, I've been bringing my iPad to school (I needed it for a project and now it's just for fun), and my friends and I have been drawing on it during break. So I'm going to post some of those pictures along with other stuff.

This is a light at my house. I thought the negative effect looked really cool.


I hit the screen a few times and made an animal.


An animal I created:


If I remember right, my friend drew a line, I drew a dog, and my other friend drew a cat on the dog.


Skydiving walrus. Enough said.


A fish with a lot of noses. This is from the back of a comic that I drew, but I'm too lazy to post that.


We drew snakes. Line snake was turned into a pointy-toothed mouth. Other stuff happened.


This is the best one. I have no explanation.


And lastly, I made this character because I was bored. I'm not sure who or what she is, but she has wings and iridescent hair (not just rainbow). I'll have to fit her in somewhere.




That will be all.
PONIES AND PONIES AND PONIES AND PONIES.
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment