Wednesday, February 29, 2012

ITALY CURL! Wut.

Got back from the play. Both major characters were there. No chaos as was expected. *celebratory sounds*
When I got home, I realized that my hair had formed a curl like Italy's (watch Hetalia if you're confused). It usually makes horn-type things when I put it in a high ponytail, but it never does a Veneziano curl. I am so awesome.


So I had to post it here. Not much else has happened lately.
Here's a picture that I drew in my notes and reproduced here because it is lovely. If it's hard to tell, it's an infant holding a halberd (Swiss spear/axe combo and don't ask how I know this) and wearing both a wig made of bacon and a diaper advertising liquid Skittles while a bee trolls musicians everywhere behind him (I wrote that music really fast and it's a fail, but it goes like *restrestrestrestrestrest really low sixteenth note REALLY REALLY RIDICULOUSLY HIGH WHOLE NOTE*)


And finally, at least some of you people probably go on Memebase regularly considering the nature of this blog, but here's this awesome thing I found there if you haven't seen it:

Story if my life, pretty much.

And it's getting late and I kind of want to survive this week, so I'm stopping this post.

I'll communicate by telepathy later (insert Ed Elric asking for convenient telepathic powers and/or general Hiei reference here).
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment