Sunday, February 19, 2012

Potato Flagellum with Cheese

I will offer no explanation for that.
Today has been spent on the internet, listening to anime themes, drawing evil soulless eyes on toys, making kittens chase a stick and jump on a tree, and reading through the worst jokes known to man. Oh, and eating chocolate in my temporary room/nest while listening to rain. And now I'm blogging about it.
To make up for this pointlessness, here's a turret that I drew with my knuckle in about 30 seconds.


And you would probably enjoy a bit of creepy to go with that, so here's a thing I created during math because I could.

The original said "That spot under your bed is so comfy..." written with my left hand so that it would be extra creepy. But I forgot that when I was drawing this one and "Hello." looked cool enough, so I left it. The reason that this was created is that I was in Halloween mode instead of Valentine's Day mode last week.

I have some drawings that I'll post later. For now, that's all.

ONION RINGS!?!?
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment