Monday, February 13, 2012

I drew a couple of stupid pictures.

Actually, none of these are new, but I decided to post something today despite not having ideas.

Here's a slime from Dragon Quest:


A baby:


Colorless me glowing:


L being confused (okay, yeah, I didn't draw this):


The product of my practice drawing eyes on my iPad:


A very confusing stamp-drawing of frogs and fire:



And finally, a semi-fail doodle of Kurama:



You're welcome.

Tomorrow is chocolate day!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!11!!one!!!!!

Puppeh dawgz.
-Xenon

I just remembered this: I forgot to turn of my phone today. Normally, that wouldn't be a problem as no one ever calls me, but it went off in the middle of art. Not in my contacts. Not a number that I know. The caller was in LA.
I'm not going to be specific about where I live on this blog, but it's not California. Not even on the same side of the country. I'm pretty sure I don't know anyone who lives there. Wrong number? Probably. But then, maybe not. Maybe some random LA resident somehow found my number despite its not being anywhere online to my knowledge and decided to call me. And didn't leave a voicemail.

Hey!
Maybe I'm important!
But probably not.
Okay. That's all.
Laterz.

1 comment:

  1. Of course you are important! You are now the only one that this has happened to. Atctually it happened to me too, but that doesn't matter!!!

    ReplyDelete