Wednesday, February 8, 2012

HELLO THERE! I AM XENON.

AND I AM THE COOLEST PERSON YOU WILL EVER MEET IN YOUR LIFE.
Today was lulz. Here, let me help you to waste procrastinate away WISELY SPEND your time by telling you about it.
So firstly, we spent our French class drawing a comic about an African legend we read for homework, which we somehow made into a thing about stick figures, a hipster queen with around 20 elbows crying blood/koolaid after walking on orange hippos, and insect people bowing. Not too strange for our class.
THIS GUY ON A TERRIBLE SHOW JUST STOLE MY WORDS. If I am ever heard saying "_ of the _ variety," I'm not quoting anything, but I'm annoyed. Someone must be listening to me. Dear stalker, if you can see me writing this, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!
Anyway, play practice was great. We're doing Bye Bye Birdie, and we're kind of running out of time to assign all the parts. Today, everyone learned a couple dance where all of the girls had to find guys to dance with. I, being the socially awkward super-introvert that I am in real life, took advantage of the shortage of males to avoid having a partner. Thanks to this, I get to stand on a block and wave my arms around or something. And then watch the other people dance and largely fail.

Awkwardness FTW!
And then I didn't have homework so I came home and did this. :D

DRSUIGHBIGDRHOSINHOSVDNJKDFSVIUHRGENIJVDFSIHURDVSJINDFVSIUHFSDVKJNDSVFIGURRSGNJFVSDIGUBFUIVDJIHDFVSBJHIFDVSFDVUIYGREAIHOHFDIUYGBHOSERGIOHUHIJGRESIUHREGSBJIIUGRGESKJJFDVHRGEIUHGERJIUNFVHISJNVDKNARWHALSSDKJVNJNARWHALSSWIMMINGINTHEOCEANFGLNKGFDLJHGDTLLHKJFGRHKFDGRHKJKHJLVNCAUSINGACOMMOTIONKJNDFKJFDVNCAUSETHEYARESOAWESOMEKJDFNKJHVFD

Find the message in that. You will win the prize.

That is all.
Nehesredeiw fua
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment