Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Interestingness in the form of murderous cabinets.

This morning, one of the cabinets in my kitchen decided that, even though it had been on the wall for more than 20 years, now would be a good time to fall down for no apparent reason. Basically, this is what happened (from my point of view, obviously):

And then there was a lot of glass and stuff to clean up and I was really late to band. The cabinet is back up now and nobody was crushed despite how much it sounded like the universe was caving in starting with my house and expanding outward until everything was engulfed by the void. How do I know what that sounds like, you ask?

...*smile*

Apparently, I am a mostly visual learner with bits of the other kinds mixed in. But I don't think the quizzes were entirely accurate because a lot of the questions assumed that I had trouble with stuff.

I mean, you know, lots of stuff. We're all human.


(But I'm a genius.)

Shut up and stop bragging, self. You're not a genius.



I'm done here.
TODAY I PAINTEDED A PRETTY PEWNEH.
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment