Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Play, day two/three

ASDSGDFSFSMSDJESMJBCBDAKJBDAADDDDDDDDFSFFEDEFEADFFDFFDFF. I'm tired. Why am I blogging?

Random absent actors, otherwise the play went well. I have three reports to do, two of which are due Friday, and one of those is yet to be started. I have the best work ethic EVER. Maybe if I just pretend to know what I'm doing, I'll pass anyway. PROJECTS. DO NOT WANT.
And then my iPad suddenly decides to forget what gravity is and start flipping around randomly. Yay, fun.

I got a view from the Philippines today, which is cool. Hi, person. For some strange reason, another person (or maybe the same one) found the link on an orthodontist's website.
I don't even.
Hope this blog straightens your teeth, or something to that effect.

I am going to be mostly dead tomorrow, I think. And there is good evidence for that because I'm pretty sure I was trying to type 'tomottot' for a few seconds.
Fare thee well, good friends. Assuming that's what you are.
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment