Saturday, January 14, 2012

Boredom-Generated Extra Extra Post

I'm really bored today and can't be bothered to actually do anything productive because I have all weekend. Thus, I've spent almost all day after riding was over on the Internet.
Because I usually blog when I'm bored and kind of have an idea, I drew you a picture of Mello while listening to All the Small Things on a loop (I loop songs because I don't want to have to periodically switch the song) and this sentence is becoming freakishly long.
Anyway, here it is:

Of course, he'd actually be talking to me in this case unless you just happened to be drawing him while reading this. Which isn't impossible, and it would be so awesome if it happened so you should comment if it does.

I just took a random break from writing this to look at pictures of horses. I'm so cool, at least if borderline ADD is considered cool.

I have no idea what to say.
Fare thee well, good friend (I'm assuming).
-Xenon

PS: Sorry, non-Death Note readers. I basically just gave you an insubstantial post that involved a random cartoon thing and nothing interesting. That said, you should really interest yourself in more anime if you intend to read this blog. And I tried to type bloog just then. I'm smart.
...
Okay, BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment