Sunday, January 1, 2012

Demons and my distorted view of them.


...I have no idea why I drew that...

But since I should really work on staying on topic, I'll get to the point. I was just thinking about this TV program I saw a while ago about demons and how they can invade your life and mess things up. Most people watching it were probably either skeptical or freaking out because there were demons entering their body every time they breathed (yes, the guy on TV said this), but I, being the awesome person that I am, was thinking about how Hiei hates being around people too much to voluntarily climb into their mouths for no reason. Also, I'm pretty sure you'd notice.
I think I probably missed the point of this, didn't I?
Yes. Yes I did.
Hey. This guy said that martial arts gave you demons. I think Goku would have something to say about this.

I'm running out of ways to make this funny.
Hey, guess what! In 500000 days, it will be 500000 days from now! This has been a pointless announcement from Xenon.
My cat is fluffy.
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment