Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I am feeling hyperactive today.

And I should probably be sleeping, but I'm not tired right now. And it's late because I was doing cool band stuff all afternoon and then I had to write a paragraph for something that the class apparently covered while I was gone. I'm grateful for my mad Shakespeare reading skills which I may or may not have.
But anyway, I've been wanting to do something awesome all day and I don't have any time. And by awesome, I mean I want to go on a really fast roller coaster or kick my horse and see what happens or watch ten horror movies or get on my bike and race around for no reason or draw an amazing picture of some sort or write a novel or play Portal/some cool game for hours or begin my quest for world domination or learn to play guitar. I have so many ideas. I'm like Phineas and Ferb up in here. But with less building things and also I don't exactly know what I meant by that.
Watch out, I'm a ninja. Okay, maybe I'm not. But I could just be saying that. *serious face*

Okay, I should probably eat less candy at the next basketball game.

Stopping this so that I can actually sleep tonight.

PASTAAAAA~
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment