Monday, January 2, 2012

A few drawings :3

I drew a few pictures recently that I thought I'd show you.

This is the original drawing I did for my cousins because they wanted to color one of my drawings. I took the picture so I could see what it looked like before they colored it, and it looked like this:

The final product is a few pictures down because I don't want to mess up the code trying to cut and paste it up here. Enjoy these two others.


I felt like drawing a horse made of water for fun, so I did. It ended up looking slightly evil, but I still think I like the result:



L sits in pretty much the opposite of a good riding position. And yes, that was my immediate thought when his character was introduced.




And finally, this is Jello (my cousins named it) several minutes and a pack of flattened colored pencils later:


My family is great.
I will return with more to say at some point.
Sayounara.
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment