Monday, January 23, 2012

Hey you guys! I'm not saying anything in particular!

Consider yourself warned.
So firstly, I got a page view from Germany today in addition to the several Americans and Russians I always have! Hallo! Du bist mien Freund! Danke!
I tried to make that sentence as simple as possible, but please forgive any grammar mistakes I might have still made. I'm using my limited knowledge of the language because I think it's probably better than online translators. Which, by the way, is why that sentence was so short.
In other news, have you guys noticed how catchy everything sounds in Japanese? The entire language is all "Hey, listen to me. I sound epic. And now I'm pretty. And now I'm adorable. Back to epic, now to cute. Pretty. Epic. Adorable. Epic again. And so on." It's like Japanese people are trying to make people who speak other languages feel inferior. Not to diss other languages, as I enjoy most if not all of them, but seriously? Japan gets cool everything. I want to go there.

And everywhere else.

Maybe when I rule the world, I can finally go everywhere.

Would be nice.

I'm pressing enter a lot.

.



A lot.



Pressing.



Am.


Enter.


I
.


Yes.




Judging by my sudden descent into nonsense, I think I've exhausted my topics for today.

Don't move!
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment