Friday, January 13, 2012

I don't have any title ideas. :D

O hai human.
So today I was at a basketball game that mostly involved me aggressively hitting the valve on my baritone that kept sticking even after I put valve oil on it (non-band people: valve=button). And then I sat in the stands being a loner and occasionally cheering while our team did stuff that caused us to win the last game.

On a different subject, I've been told multiple times that I scare people. You may be wondering why someone as overwhelmingly awesome as me would ever be considered even mildly unsettling, but I'll explain for you people who aren't privileged enough to know me:
Every time I see someone that I at least know a little, I stare intensely at them for no particular reason.

For an idea of how long, continue looking at that picture for a few minutes.

Then, if the other person continues to look back, I slowly distort my face into something extremely disquieting.

See? That could definitely count as scary.
Another explanation would be that every time someone annoys me, and often when they don't, I threaten their lives. ...Jokingly, of course. *heh*

PONINTLESS STORY OF THE DAY WHICH IS PROBABLY A BAD NAME BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THESE ALL THE TIME!
Today's English class involved my friend putting dots all over my book while I drew fancy lines pointing to them. My book is now heavily graffitied. Also, art class involved listening to a ridiculously long and constantly changing song while drawing the nothing around two stools, one of which broke while being set up but was put back together (kind of). And that's pretty much everything remotely interesting that happened today. I have a couple of post ideas in my head, but they don't fit in with this one so I'll come back later to post them.

GIANT MANEATING GERBILS WILL RULE THE WORLD!
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment