Friday, January 6, 2012

Cats=Diabolical fluffballs.

A couple of days ago, I was sitting with my cat, Duuuuuuhk (who is, at least as far as I know, adorable and sweet and not at all irritated with his strange name). I tend to talk to animals constantly, because just because there's no proof that they understand English doesn't necessarily mean they don't, so I asked him if he was plotting anything.


In response, he jerked his head up and stared at me with an offended look.


This, coupled with his later shocked reaction to the same question, qualifies as suspicious behavior. I'm sorry, kitty, but you've lost your chance to kill me before I suspected anything. Too bad. *watches cat closely*

-Xenon
(DISCLAIMER: I actually love my cat very much, and his behavior is more that of an innocent, easily startled puffball than that of a murderer. Usually.)

(OTHER DISCLAIMER: I don't sit on the floor all the time, despite what my pictures may lead you to believe. I'm just too lazy to draw chairs/beds/sofas.)

No comments:

Post a Comment