Monday, January 30, 2012

Beep. Boop. These sounds do not work with other vowels.

Hey guys. I don't know exactly what I'm doing posting right now, as I have nothing interesting to talk about except my weird new dress which you most definitely don't want to hear about.

So, in case anyone hasn't seen this, go on YouTube and look up This Is Aperture. The song is incredible and makes me a very very happy Portal fan. And if you don't know what Portal is, SHUN THE NONBELIEVER. SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUN. And go get Portal because it is a wonderful way to spend hours of your time. The time it consumes varies depending on your ability to test. Under threat of neurotoxin. And bullets. And evil acidic slime. And other dangers.

This is turning into an advertisement for Portal, isn't it? Well, to quote Hiei, "What is that ridiculous growth sticking out of your head all about?"
That wasn't irrelevant or anything.
I'm running out of ideas. Best to end this post now.
BARBEQUUUUUUUUUUUUUE!
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment