Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The plural of walrus is walri.

And that has nothing to do with this post. Also, triangles.

What I wanted to say was that I keep getting views from Russia. Who are you, Russian people? How did you find my blog? Is my questionable use of the English language confusing? Am I really interesting enough for Russian people to read this blog almost daily? Can you teach me Russian?

Sorry, non-Russian readers. Who are probably just my friend who I know reads this and possibly some other random person. Here. This should make up for your wasted time reading this:

CHURROS.


I should also apologize to any ducks reading this because I don't have any grapes. Just lemonade made from OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAND combustible lemons and possibly some potato chips to EAT. And maybe a side of pastaaa, but it's been around for seven daaaaysssss so it might be kolkolkol... I mean cold. Maybe a dragon of the darkness flame could fix that, but I can't YAAAAAYYYYY right now. But in the meantime, could I interest you in some... Chocolate? Possibly to distract you from the bodies hitting the floor nearby?

Okay, guys. I just made at least one reference to 10 different things in that statement, if I counted right. You win virtual grapes and my eternal adoration if you can find and identify them all. And I mean that, because I made some pretty obscure/vague references there. And if it takes you a while, that's fine because I might not be able to post for the next few days as I'm going on a trip to play teh trombonez.

Good luck and pickles.
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment