Wednesday, January 11, 2012

How many flamethrowers in a herd?

Hey doods. My iPad really didn't want me to say that (Doors? Doody?) but I did anyway because I am a rebel like that. I'm a rebellious rebel who rebels rebelliously against those things that need rebelling against.
...Okay. Fine. Strictly speaking, I'm not much of a rebel. If it counts, though, I do enjoy doing strange things because normal is for n00bs who can't make a cake. Does that count? *insanity glare of craziness* BECAUSE IT SHOULD.
In other news, I've stopped being lazy and started actually trying at swimming, which isn't too bad except that I had a giant dinner and I'm still ridiculously hungry. I don't want to use up my chocolate supply this soon after Christmas... *someone yells FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS* Shut up, you. It's not my fault. Anyway, I would give you a picture to look at today, but I don't have enough time to draw one on my technological unit and my paper drawings are all unfinished. Also, I don't feel like searching the Internet for stuff because it involves my downloading the picture and then emailing it to the draft section, which I am too lazy to do. Also, it's beginning to get late-ish and I kind of want an adequate amount of sleep tonight while still reading/drawing for a while, so I'll be going.

Antimatter is neat.
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment