Friday, January 27, 2012

Stop bullying. Support Matsuda.

[click the picture if you can't read it]

Poor, underrated guy. A few unintelligent statements and everyone judges him.
Don't worry, Matsuda, I always found you enjoyable.

We got random donuts during French today. That's all I have to say right now.

TRUMOO!
-Xenon

Oh wait! I remembered an idea I had earlier for the worst game ever. You get the game, spend forever making the coolest character in existence, start playing, and die in the first cutscene. And then the game is over. And the people who made the game are all *trollface*.
Now that's all. Laterz.

3 comments:

  1. Haha that would be the worst game ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw look at MY BLOG: Shadow's Statements. oh and i hope you don't mind me supporting you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I don't. And I followed your blog.

    ReplyDelete