Thursday, January 26, 2012

Stop feeding cyanide to my chinchilla!

Nuh-uh, you need to quit giving my parakeet antifreeze!
W
...Oh, hi. I was just yelling at my imaginary friend who I didn't have until right now and actually is still nonexistent. Are you judging me? DO I SEE YOU JUDGING ME!??! I'LL JUDGE YOUR FACE!

FOR SUCKING!

...IT'S GOING TO WIN THE SUCK COMPETITION!



h
AND THEN... YOU'LL BE SAD...

Because your face sucks.
Um... And...
Okay. Fine. I'll shut up. Because I'm the mature one. Maybe you could learn a lesson or two from that. *glare*

C
Oh, and by the way, I am going to eat your soul. Now on to the point of this, if I ever actually had one.
My cat is purring because he's a cat and he does this. And if you've read some of my slightly older posts, you'll know that I'm also slightly suspicious of his motives in being adorable. I should probably be doing something productive right now, but you know what? Productivity is for n00bs who can't make a cake. Just like logic.

Other things I have to say: Macbeth movie (I can say Macbeth because, last I checked, my house is a house and not a theater) is definitely Harry Potter in disguise. With random Scottish communism and such. Oh, and witches who belong in a horror movie. So yeah, pretty entertaining.

You know, I should start tying the random subjects here in with something. So here's a sheep that ties in with a fence.


I don't even think that works. But don't let the sheep hear you say that, because he's just looking for an excuse to devour your flesh. No, seriously. You should probably keep away from that thing.

That's everything I can think of to say right now.
I will rule the world!
-Xenon

1 comment:

  1. Haha, so you think. If nothing else, I will be the most difficult entity you have ever faced. Though I would prefer not having to do that ( end of the world and such) and I am human by birth, but mortal I am none.

    ReplyDelete