Thursday, January 12, 2012

You called?

Oh. Guess I was just imagining things, then.
Anyway, I have a story! If you know me, you probably know this already, but today one of the school clubs decided to make certain bathrooms and lunch tables accessible only to people wearing a certain shirt color. It didn't bother me much because I had a few friends wearing white shirts like me, so I wasn't sitting alone at lunch and eating my food silently like a loser. The one thing that bothered me was that a few colors got donuts at break, and white was not one of them. And I like donuts. Especially good donuts, which these were.
So basically, this was my break:

I have no idea what's going on with those people's hair. Also, this blog does not realize that if I edit a picture to make it right side up, I don't want it upside down. Just turn your head around or use your mad upside down reading skills if you're like me.

I just received word that all-A students get a free cupcake. Never have I been more glad of my arguable intelligence.

Anyway, the rest of the day passed with people screaming "FIGHT THE SYSTEM!" and tearing down the posters telling us what to do. And at the end of the day, it was loosely connected to racism. And then it ended and there was really no point to any of it. The end!

-Xenon
Professional screamer occasionally

No comments:

Post a Comment