Saturday, January 7, 2012

Extra post! Get excited!! ...I SAID EXCITED.

I was bored today, so I drew some pictures. One is a dragon that isn't quite done yet due to being complicated, and the other is this:

:3 Have I mentioned that he's my favorite? (L from Death Note if you're wondering)
Also, drawing this made me hungry for cake and sad because the volume of Death Note that I ordered because Barnes and Noble didn't have it hasn't come yet. And I'm hyper for some reason. Yay! *flail* *alarmingly distorted face* *scream* *levitation*
Hamsters are on my television talking about Netflix. Just thought you should know. Wouldn't it be awesome if there was a hidden message in this blog that I planned out from the start? I wish I was cool enough and had good enough planning skills to do that. ...Actually, just the planning part. I'm more than cool enough to do that. I mean, haven't you seen me? Assuming you're not some random person I don't know?
Anyway, I'm getting off topic and have no ideas for the rest of this post. If you object to this, scroll back up and stare at L for a while. There's also an option to scroll down and look at Hiei if you want. Plus a couple of other characters and maybe *gasp* a topic with a point! Go look!

I see you~ *smiles*
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment