Tuesday, January 17, 2012

This cupcake is great. It's so delicious and moist.

Look at me still talking when there's Science to do...

Oh. Hi reader(s). I got a cupcake today, of you were wondering. It was good. I think more free cupcakes should be offered so that people will have more reason to study. It would raise the world's IQ, even if it made obesity worse. But hey! World hunger! Let's solve it!
Okay, yeah, one cupcake might not be enough. But it's worth something, isn't it? Cupcakes will save the world! I've solved the universe! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

And if I control the cupcakes... *evil grin*
Wow. I am really fixated on cupcakes today. And on world salvation/domination. I really wonder sometimes what's going on on my mind.

Oh! So today, we were told that leggings are out of dress code. We have uniforms. Leggings are not a bottom in themselves. So then bare legs are better? Am I missing something here? This does not seem to make sense...

Also, my Death Note (volume-I think you'd need to be scared if I actually had one, even if I didn't use it) has not arrived yet. This saddens me. I have to finish the story, Amazon people! THE STORY. I HAVE TO FINISH IT. I have to see what happens to Light Yagami and mentally edit the story if it's not bad enough! (Light, I tried to like you. I tried. But you crossed the line when [spoiler omitted].) This is frustrating! And if it doesn't come tomorrow, I have to wait until Monday! AAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! *overly dramatic flail*

I have surprisingly little to say today.
Death. Doom. Destruction.
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment